steve jobs 35
The Moonshots Podcast finally arrives at the greatest innovator of his time - Steve Jobs. Steve saw the world in a unique way that has so much relevance to today's innovators.
Get ready to settle in for some deep learning from the Steve. The show will cover the early days, the ups and downs of Apple and the earth-shattering creation of the iMac, iPod, iPhone. This show is unmissable.
- Intro 1 - Steve Jobs Reads The Crazy Ones
A-BLOCK - HISTORY
- Bill Gates on Beginning of Apple
- Lee Clouw Tells The Story Behind Apple's Famous '1984' Ad
- Ed Catmull on the Brilliant Strategy For Pixar IPO
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
B-BLOCK - STRATEGY
- Secret of Apple is its a Software Co
- Partner Instead of Build
- Fallacy of Zero Sum Competition
- Apple Is Run By Ideas And Autonomy
- Great Teams Great Work