Phil knight 31
The Moonshots Podcast continues with an investigation of mage brands. We get active with a deep dive into the world of Phil Night the founder of Nike.
Discover how Phil remains deeply competitive and has created a legacy that stands for product and marketing innovation. All from somebody who hates advertising.
Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
by Phil Knight
- More Than Sport
- Phil Intro
- Bill Bowerman Creates The First Product
- How Nike Lab Designed Fly knit
- Marketing versus Product
- Expert Opinions on Nike Advertising
- Phil Knight Warrior By Nature
- For the love of running
- Phil's biggest talent - Picking People
- Lessons - Outro